Welcome back to the weekly rant. This week we have some very exciting events going on, mainly our much anticipated trip to FunSpot this Saturday. Just as a reminder we will NOT be having a normal club meeting on Saturday. The trip will replace that meeting, so please don’t show up to the HUB Saturday evening and be disappointed when nobody is there. Here are the other events happening in the next few weeks:
- This Thursday will be classic Nintendo games night! We will be busting out our Nintendo 64 and a bunch of classics for everyone to play. Games like Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart 64 and more will be available to play.
- As Stated above the FunSpot trip is this Saturday. We will be leaving from the HUB at 4:30pm, but please try to be there at 4:00pm to ensure you get a spot on the bus. Spots on the buses are first come first serve and if you miss the buses you will have to arrange for some other form of transport. We plan to return to Plymouth by 11:00pm at the latest.
- Next Thursday Paul Carey will be showcasing the Freddy Fish Games
- Next Saturday Tristan will be running a few games of Dominant Species.
And here are the announcements:
- We will be holding a bake sale fundraiser on the first week of May. If you wish to contribute speak to an officer.
- We will be holding nominations and elections for the council in the next few weeks. Please think about if you would like to run or if there is anyone you want to nominate.
That’s all for this week! See you all at club!