Welcome back to the weekly Rant! I hope those of you who attended had a great time at Game-On-Icon. In the aftermath of the con we are going to have a bunch more events coming back to back in the coming weeks. Here’s whats coming up:
- First of all if you want to give feedback about Game-On-Icon you can access the feedback form here:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKdB8ijQZ1QExyZv75fJaWKBRPdlgUzdeuGsz2AlJghjn9FA/viewform . If you have something to say we urge you to let us know. The more you give us feedback the more we can improve the con for next year!
- Next Saturday, April 22, we are holding our trip to Funspot! We are leaving Plymouth at 4:00pm and returning around 11:00pm. We have room for roughly 20 passengers so space is definitely limited. Sign ups will be happening at club tomorrow.
- On the first week of may we will be holding a bake sale fundraiser to support the club. If you are interested in helping bake fun things to sell contact an officer.
- Nominations and Elections for council members will be happening soon so start thinking of people you would like to nominate or if you would like to run yourself!
Here is a peek at the events being run in club over the next few meetings:
- Tomorrow I will be running a co-op games night. Expect games like Ultimate Chicken Horse, Move or Die, Risk of Rain, snipperclips and more!
- This Saturday Matt and Stel will be running a Mario Party night. HIDE YOUR FRIENDSHIPS!
- Next Thursday Christian, Paul Carey, and company will be running a classic Nintendo night. Nostalgia! Nostalgia everywhere!
- Next Saturday is the day of the Funspot trip so we will not be holding a normal meeting that night.
That’s all for now folks! See you at club!