Welcome back to the weekly Rant. Our big piece of news tonight is that Game-On-Icon is happening this weekend. The con will be running Saturday from 8am to midnight and Sunday from 8am to 5pm. It cost $5 for one days worth of admission and $7 for the full weekend. It’s going to be a great weekend of games, tournaments, and prizes.
Here’s what else is happening this week:
- Stel will be running a Mario Kart night tomorrow at club.
- We will be helping run an event that teachers people how to fold paper cranes. More details during business.
On to the announcements:
- Unfortunately due to time constrains and weather Humans Vs Zombies will not be run this semester. It will resume as usual in the fall.
- We will be organizing another trip to FunSpot on Saturday April 22nd. Transportation to the arcade is free but you will have to buy your own food and tickets. We plan to leave Plymouth around 4-4:30pm and return around 10:30pm. More details during business.
- We will be doing a bake sale fundraiser sometime in the next few weeks. If you have any interest in helping us out let a member of leadership know.
That’s all for today. See you all at club and Game-On-Icon!